Over time, dart games have become very popular among kids. Not only is it fun, but it also enhances your accuracy.
Play five free dart games today
Following are five dart games for kids:
- 01 Series: This is the most popular and easy to play the dart game. This game has 301, 501 and 701 numbers Each Each player is assigned one of the given numbers and he reduces their points to zero to win the game. The goal of the game is to score a GR score of zero, subtracting every three dart scores from the total points. However, the game only begins when a person hits twice the number of any number on the board. It is only after that, the player can begin subtracting the score. So, it is necessary to achieve the goal of doubling the numbers which give you double and you need to get to a higher percentage point.
- Shanghai: This game can be played by a large number of people. This game is basically a short version of baseball. Normally players first determine the order, hitting a single, double and a triple. The seven innings are played in succession by turning each player from 1 to 7, if a person misses a number, he is out. The goal is to make as many points as possible in each innings. The person who has the highest points at the end of the race is the winner or the winner of “Shanghai” in any innings.
- Cricket: Dart games play two types of cricket: American cricket and English cricket. American Cricket is a popular dart game in which some of the above-mentioned numbers are closed by the players. This game plays two teams or two players. The first one to close all innings and win the game with the maximum number of points. There is a batter and a bowler in English cricket. As the batter removes ten wickets on the dartboard, the bowler needs to score as many points as possible. The player who collected the most points during his tenure as a batter is the winner.
- Killer: Assassin is an interesting and fun dart game played with three or more people. The game only involves some cautionary tricks when it comes to hitting doubles. Each player randomly picks a dart with their son’s shooting hand and picks a number at the beginning of the game. When a number is selected, the player tries to hit this number twice, making you a “killer.”
- Halve-it: Any number of players can play this game. A score sheet is set up as a grid and the score is marked. The player first selects the number and tries to hit that number. If he hits it, the score is recorded, but if he misses it, his previous scores are split in Halve. The highest scorer wins.